Comodo in collaboration with Intel® has developed the AMT SSL Certificate specifically designed for use with PCs based on Intel® Active Management Technology, a feature of Intel® Core™ vPro™ Platforms.
Intel® Active Management Technology includes dedicated memory, communication channels and isolation hardware that allows authorized IT technicians to remotely access networked Intel® vPro™ Platforms, regardless of the state of the OS or even in a powered-off condition.
This unique feature allows administrators to remotely view their hardware and software assets to ascertain information such as operating system status, patch management or the upgrade level of each machine. In the event that something goes wrong, IT administrators can use Intel® vPro™ technology to reduce expensive desk-side visits and even to identify and diagnose potential problems before they cause a failure.
Intel® has embedded Comodo's public root certificate into the firmware of the Intel® vPro™ platform so that connections from servers with an AMT certificate are automatically authenticated. With a Comodo AMT SSL certificate on their setup and configuration server, IT Departments can easily create a trusted and secure connection to their user's machines.
Intel and Intel vPro are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|Validity Period:||1 year||2 years|
|Price for Period of Validity:||$50.10||$95.19|
|Price Per Year:||$50.10||$47.59|
|Savings in Period of Validity:||$5.01|
- Multi-Domain Certificate (MDC)
- Unified Communication Certificate (UCC)
- PremiumSSL Wildcard
- OptimumSSL Premium
- OptimumSSL Business ID with EV
- OptimumSSL Business ID with EV Muti-Domain (MDC)
- OptimumSSL Premium Multi-Domain (MDC)
- OptimumSSL Premium Wildcard
- Comodo SSL
- Comodo SSL Wildcard
- Comodo Enterprise SSL
- Comodo Enterprise SSL Wildcard
- Comodo Enterprise SSL Pro
- Comodo Enterprise SSL with EV
- Comodo Enterprise SSL Pro with EV Multi-Domain (MDC)
- Comodo with EV
- Comodo with EV Multi-Domain (MDC)
- InstantSSL Pro
- PositiveSSL Multi-Domain (MDC)
- PositiveSSL Wildcard
- Comodo SSL Unified Communication Certificate (UCC)
- PositiveSSL with EV
- PositiveSSL with EV Multi-Domain (MDC)
- Comodo AMT (Official Intel® approved)
- Comodo AMT (Official Intel® approved) Multi-Domain (MDC)
- Comodo AMT (Official Intel® approved) Wildcard